Reporting and Data Visualization Specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing companies as a Reporting and Data Visualization Specialist!
A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is your strategic partner for site-side analytics, digital marketing campaign management, and advanced marketing science. In this role, you will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and media traders that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts digital inefficiency into hard ROI.
You will be responsible for creating bad-ass reports for our clients, making large datasets easily readable, and telling the story - using numbers and charts. This would also include working with data, connecting data sources together, and automating the data workflow on numbers’ end and designing great dashboards in alignment with the corporate standards on the design’s end.
In the long run, you will lead the design and development of project infographics, charts and other visual content for reports, presentations, publications, and other media, working with the team to determine the best way to present data, tell stories, and convey messages to different audiences using qualitative and quantitative insights.
You should exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and be great at “working out loud” and making sure that you keep all the internal and external stakeholders aware of project status and upcoming needs. You are curious and fully believe that knowledge discovery is one of your main purposes in life.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of previous experience in data analytics, statistics or digital marketing campaign running;
- Light programming/automation skills in Python, SQL or other languages;
- Experience with at least one of the following tools: PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView or Google Data Studio;
- Proven ability to develop detailed project plans to track progress and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques;
- Proven portfolio - you are able to share at least a couple of the reports you’ve built (anonymized / with mockup data);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English, written and spoken (interviews will be held in English only);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Digital Marketing or Media background;
- Past Design and Data Visualization trainings;
- Academic background in Math or Statistics.
DELVE will provide:
- Ability to work with stakeholders of US companies (Virgin, Nestle, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF, Sony, Hearst, Crocs, and others);
- Highly competitive salary;
- Performance / Salary review every 12 months;
- Internal training, best market courses, specialized literature, participation in professional seminars and conferences;
- A flexible system of corporate benefits;
- English lessons with native speakers;
- Corporate Health Insurance;
- Paid sports and more.
Working hours: 12:00pm - 8:00 pm (Mon - Fri).
Join DELVE Team!